Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Product Review | A Couponer Actually Uses the Product


I coupon and actually use the products I buy. I don't put them in a closet and accumulate things I don't need. With that said, I love body wash!

Before we started couponing I have never, ever used body wash. Well, there was a great deal at Walgreens that resulted in my first purchase of body wash of a brand I have always enjoyed, Irish Spring.

The body wash was fantastic! I would put a little bit on my scrub brush and clean up nicely. Now you are thinking "isn't it just like any other soap?"


My answer is a resounding "No." The Irish Spring body wash was the Icy Blast and it is fantastic. It has a cooling effect when it lathers up and it is invigorating. Especially when you wake up and are taking a hot shower, it is just plain cool.

So, now that I am using body wash, and more importantly Irish Spring Icy Blast, I have to tell you we will probably be posting deals on this particular brand because we will be watching. And since I am almost out of my first bottle (took a month) and only have one bottle in the cupboard, I will be watching to buy one in the coming month.

I have heard some folks talk about having a six week supply. Based on my usage, it would appear that two bottles would do. Anymore than that you are tying up your cash and that is not a good thing when you think about raising a family and the more important expenses.

No comments: