Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coupon Product Review | Luster 7 Toothpaste

I'm hooked. AGAIN! This toothpaste is awesome. I've been using it for about three weeks, once a day in the morning (normal brushing after meals).

We were able to purchase this product for free at Walgreens using coupons and our Register Rewards. Woooohooo!

My teeth have whitened up tremendously!

Upon first use it will taste a little weird, probably because of the hydrogen peroxide in it. I got used to it and actually liked it because it also is a great palette cleaner. Food tastes better - go figure.

There are a couple downsides....
Don't drop it, I did and the cap broke. Fancy packaging isn't always the most ergonomic. Don't squeeze it too hard. It is very liquidy (not a word but sounds good) and if you do squeeze too much you will find it on your brush and in the sink.

Did I say I liked this product? What I actually meant was I love this product. In the end I will stick with this product moving forward and am thankful that couponing enabled me to try this product out and benefit my smile.

Current amount on hand: One in use, one under the sink. Usage timeline about 6 weeks per tube if used once daily.

Here's smilin' at 'cha!

No comments: